Dec 19, 2011

#4

OK, I'm back!

But, you know guys? Because I'm tiredof finnish launguage, I've decided to write in english.

SOOOOOO.


I've downloaded - a while ago - uber-megahood in my sims-game, and today I played with it for the first time. I started with Strangetown - 'cause I like it so much. First family to makeovers were Bakers's.





Nervous wanted always to live on his own, so he took off, and now he lives in a really nice house, and as he called it home.


So, here it is! He wanted to make it look like Nervous, so now it looks like..


..THIS! It's dark, but it has to be: Nervous wants to be a wizard!


At the old home, Loki was studying cooking. It appears to me, that he barely knows anything from logic!


Yeah, and i made makeovers to those dudes. Loki looks a little better (ahw, the brows!!), but Circe looks beautiful now. I don't like over-makeup sims, so it's restrained. I had an idea to buy earrings to her, but it hasn't happened :/


I thought that they must have least one baby: the family must continue!


Loki going to work, isn't he mean-looking? ;)


I think my evil plan is going forward, Circe is pregnant!

And let me know, if these pics are too big, or something about this blog. :)  I'll make wishes come true! (=you can propose something to upload over here! ;))
And let me know about the misspellings - I know your'e hiding there! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment