Dec 28, 2011

#5

Heyy! I've been playing The Sims 3 Pets for the first time today, 24.12. :> It's awesome!! I LOVE IT!<3<3<3<3

OK, but I had to say something else too :D
I wrote a simple show of my sim Fauna. :)

Fauna lives in a town called  Appaloosa Plains. She's from a poor family (her parents are dead :<), and she has inherited the ranch from her uncle. When she was four years old, her parents died, and se got her horse, Burton. 19 years old she bought her golden retriever Georgetta. And she moved out from her grandma when she was 18. :>

She has won many riding- and show jumping competitions with Burton. They are soulmates! :D And Fauna loves riding and animals, so her lifetime want is to adopt 6 homeless animals. I'm just getting started playing this game! (although my lc- family is going on the 7th generation and buggin D:)

Because Fauna loves animals, she adopted Brandise as a foal, and now she is on the way to success!


Oh, here's Burton. Oh, how I love him :>

And again :D

At the bathtub is Georgetta, and there's Fauna washin' her :>

And here's the whole house. As you can see, she is kinda poor. :D No, she works just in the local newspaper office.

And that's all. Comment! :D
And remember, ALL can comment :>

No comments:

Post a Comment