Jan 15, 2012

#7

Hellooo again! :)

Just played sims 3, but it fell down. AGAIN.

So. I'll go on with the Fox-Cranbery- family. You know, I created elizah as Cranberry, but she got married and then BOOM and she was Elizah Fox. :)



So. The same BOOM happened, and she's pregnant. :)

And I'm sorry, I don't have any more pics of her pregnancy, 'cause I was so dumb.

And so, she gave birth to a little, beautiful girl, which I named to Hayley. :) (She realy is pretty :>)

Here they are :) Aren't they cute together? ::D

And another BOOM. She was pregnant again. :) Hoping it's a boy!

Another fail. I was a dumb again, so here she gives birth to the baby..

And YES! It's a boyy!

Here's Hayley growing up to a child. I like her face :D

After growing. She really is pretty :>

And with a new dress :>

Another pic with the new dress :D It sucks when you don't have correct clothing for your sims :<

*just made a cupcake*

OK. Heres again a pic from random object :D

Lucas likes to gimme different faces :D

He's starting to look like someone I know. But I just cannot say who :D

Here he really is CUTEE <33

Wildhorses on my lot. Yes.

Elizah with a limecake. I'd like to taste! :D

*making homework*

Hayley likes painting. I thought it'd be her lifetimewant..?

So. Here's everything from today. Comment, please? :) Let me know, how you liked this :))

No comments:

Post a Comment