Jan 14, 2012

#6

Helloo again! :)

I've been playing The Sims 3 ALL the time, so you can imagine, what I'm gonna do now..?
By the way, my Sims 3 has been destroyed by Pets expancion pack. I cannot control my old sims anymore D: So, there went my legacy challenge, it was goin' on the seventh generation. Goodbye Crumblebottoms! :'>

You see this? I get so attached to my sims, that I'm gonna cry. :D

It's time for a picspam! :D

I wanna introduce to you my newest sim Elizah.


Here she is. I know, the hari looks ridiculous from the back, but it loosk good in the game, so I kept it. Isn't she pretty? Btw, the skin has been downloaded from Mod. ;)


So. Elizah found herself a man. His name was Shawnee Fox. (I love this pic! <3)

 It was time to get married. They (/I) decided to get married in the little park (which I made :>). There was no people (so it was a normal day :D) in the park, so they got married and made out on that bench :>

They both wanted some kids, so Elizah is pregnant now :D

 However, just after (for my bad luck :/) I noticed, that Shawnee has tiny eyes! That's not good if this is trying to be my second Sims 3 legacy challenge! I hope the kids won't inherit those eyes.. *hrrr*


I also noticed that Elizah likes to buffoonery. :D It's hilarious :)

This is a random shot :> I've been thinking that I should move them out of that dumb, and (if the baby really is coming) move them to larger house. I also thought, that when I'm going on this project, um, let's say on 3rd generation, and the inheritor would be female, she'd be like my other sim: likes animals and has a malehorse and a dog :>

So, that's everything I wanted to show to you. :) It'd be fun, if I'd get my first comments on this blog :D (go on, it's not hard!) And also, you can let me know of the misspellings and if you'd want some recolors for something (for Sims 2), please let me know, and I try to make it :>

Comment, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment